Cottage is not just a plot for hard work. This is a place where you can relax on the weekends, happily combining garden and garden work with family or friendly gatherings. Cozy rest should contribute to the interior of the country house economy class - inside the photo.
Many people believe that there is no need to equip a country house, as this is just a temporary shelter for the period of work on the site. It is enough to furnish it with old, unnecessary furniture. However, a cozy, comfortable atmosphere in the house is able to give the body complete rest and fill it with positive emotions.
Basic rules for the design of an economy class interior
This does not mean that you need to do a major overhaul of a country house and spend large funds on an expensive interior. You can always be smart and independently develop an excellent project of an economical interior in a certain style, and then slowly bring it to life.
Country house is usually used only in warm weather, so few people install a heating system in it. However, in seasonal weather, the cheerful crackling of firewood in the fireplace will create a warm and cozy atmosphere in the house. Designers advise to make it a central element in the interior. The fireplace can just as well replace the Russian stove. Their advantages:
- successfully fit into the interior of a country house;
- such heating is efficient and at the same time much cheaper than gas or electric.
Choosing the style of registration of a country house, you can use some useful recommendations:
- cottage is associated with rest, therefore the situation here should be calm, homely;
- the planning of a country house of an economy class should be functional, with the division of the common space into a bedroom, a living area and a kitchen;
- the lighting is better differentiated - for the bedroom it should be soft, muffled, and brighter in the work area;
- fabrics in the interior should be natural, for a rustic style more suitable pastel colors and pattern in a small flower;
- the most optimal solution in the decoration will be light, delicate shades;
- old photos on the walls, paintings, linen tablecloths with lace look cozy in the interior of the house.
Choosing a style for an economy class interior
The country house should be part of the surrounding landscape, so the best choice for it will be a rustic style with a certain national flavor, which depends on the wishes of the owner.
This variety of French rural style combines the charm of simplicity and sophistication. The interior of the country house economy class in the style of Provence is different:
- palette of pastel tones - pistachio, olive, lavender or just white;
- using natural fabrics with a floral pattern;
- abundance of lace and embroidery;
- presence of forged elements in the interior.
The interior of the economy class in Provence style is easy to create with your own hands and without the use of expensive finishing materials:
- it is enough just to whiten the walls, leaving roughness and unevenness and glue the wallpaper;
- windows can be decorated with light curtains, sewn with your own hands; on the old sofa brought from the city apartment, the worn plaid is thrown;
- light floors are decorated with rugs made up of old patches;
- There are graceful pots with fresh flowers on the windowsills, and lovely knick-knacks on the shelves.
If the colors and textures of fabrics are chosen correctly, the interior of an economy class in a country house will surprise you with good quality and comfort.
On the video you can see a sample of the interior of the cottage:
To create a country-style interior in an economy class country house, expensive finishing materials are not required. It reflects the national traditions of the rural house of any country. It may be:
- Mexican hacienda;
- alpine chalet;
- American ranch;
- Ukrainian hut;
- English cottage.
Regardless of the theme of the interior of the house in the style of country is characterized by certain common features:
- the lack of modern shiny surfaces, artificial materials;
- ceiling beams;
- simple wallpaper in flower;
- self-woven rugs and mats;
- natural flowers in the decoration - beige, terracotta, colors of autumn foliage, shades of natural wood;
- products from old metal forging.
It is possible to furnish the room of a country house with simple unpolished furniture, hanging shelves and wardrobes, and wooden benches. If there are wicker chairs, they will look great in the interior of the living room.
The country house in the retro style of the 60-70s will be distinguished by simple materials and rich colors. The 60s are a time when synthetic materials became widespread in everyday life - light and affordable. To create a retro interior in an economy class country house it is enough:
- plastic tables and chairs;
- functional furniture with laconic forms;
- walls decorated with bright posters and black and white photos in frames.
There are many different options for decorating the economy class interior for country houses.
The highlight of the chebbi-chic style is in its color range, and it should be the same for decoration and for the furniture of a country house. The color palette in the interior should be delicate shades - pink, lettuce, blue, but they should create the impression of a little faded. The furniture in the house should be old, but good-quality, the floors - wooden. The interior of the economy class can be supplemented with flowers - alive and artificial.
More simple, but the original style for a country house economy class is rustic. It is made mostly of wood and stone. In the interior, all defects of building materials are exposed to the outside - the stone must be uncouth and rough, and the boards - with defects. At the same time, the interior is complemented by elegant art trinkets.
In Japanese style, the room in the house of economy class is divided into zones using light screens. An interesting detail of the interior is the carpet of the same size, and the floor area is a multiple of its size. The room is furnished with very low furniture, instead of the veranda the house is equipped with a terrace, and as an interior decor, an elegant and mysterious Japanese stone garden is presented.
Minimalism involves a set of the most necessary items for the interior of giving an economy class. Its variety is eco-minimalism, which differs:
- using natural materials - stone, wood;
- cork, glass;
- natural flowers - ocher, shades of brown;
- a palette of green tones;
- lack of contrasts in the interior;
- a small number of plants;
- Linen products with a restrained pattern.
In recent years, the interior has become very popular in the style of a hunting lodge. Gorgeous view it give:
- wooden walls and ceiling beams;
- aged furniture, trimmed with tapestry;
- large table made of solid wood;
- walls decorated with paintings;
- palette of brown tones.
Of course, the use of natural materials in the interior will make such a house very expensive, but you can always replace them with imitation and get an economy-class hunting hut.
If the area of the country house is too small and does not allow arranging standard furniture, you will have to be creative:
- sleeping places can be placed in tiers;
- combine the bedroom and the nursery;
- use folding beds;
- install folding tables and sliding shelves;
- to separate the sleeping and dining areas, you can hang a screen;
- apply the method of multi-functionality items.
The value of the veranda
Significantly expands the space of the country house economy class veranda. They are of two types: closed and open. In turn, closed verandas can be partially glazed and solid - French. Their construction does not take much time and does not require large funds. But such an extension in the house will be a good platform for recreation, reception, family lunch. Glazed verandas are convenient in that they protect from wind and weather, at the same time leaving a broad overview of a well-kept green courtyard.
The benefits of attic
One of the options for expanding the economy class cottage is an attic. It can become a cozy recreation area, thanks to the vast bright space and scenic view from a height. In addition, the attic gives the cottage an unusual look. It can install panoramic windows or replace them with a partial glass roof. It is possible to furnish its interior in soothing pastel colors with the addition of bright details, made with your own hands - pads, rugs.
The need for a bathroom
The dacha house of economy class needs a bathroom. It will increase the comfort of housing compared with a summer shower and a rural toilet. Usually it is made combined, which saves the area of the house. In the bathroom you can install cast-iron baths, which are no longer used in city apartments. In order for the bathroom to function properly, it is necessary to install an autonomous sewer system.
The choice of interior for the kitchen
Interior design kitchen economy class has its own characteristics:
- wide windows allow for good lighting;
- furniture must be selected taking into account the intense sunlight;
- there is no need for a large number of kitchen cabinets - after all, most of the dishes are in the city apartment;
- in the interior of the kitchen will look great fresh flowers from your garden or pots with potted plants;
- if you can, you should install household appliances in the kitchen - it will greatly facilitate the work.
Receptions of economical design
To finish the interior of the economy class cottage, you do not need to select expensive materials - there is a large selection of more economical ones:
- for interior decorating often use drywall;
- For wall cladding, plywood can serve as a popular moisture resistant material - it also has sound and heat insulation properties.
In the country used a lot of furniture and things that have already served their life. They can be made much more attractive with the help of simple tricks:
- the decoupage technique will make the facade of the furniture a completely new look;
- You can paint the furniture with a colored cross and fix it with varnish;
- with the help of a cord and nails the decoration of the facade of the furniture is performed;
- Self-adhesive film is also a simple way to decorate it.
The interior, created by hand, will not only provide the owners comfort and positive emotions, but also give confidence in their abilities. A country house will become even more attractive for recreation: